Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Water Marble Nail Art, Take #4!

(Click Images Below to Enlarge)

Well, judging by my last couple of nail-related posts I have not done the water marbling effect on my nails in a while since it takes a little time, is messy, and consumes plenty nail polish. Instead of using incredibly sparkly nail polishes I decided to tone in down with simple black and pink. Next time I use this color combination I may use one of my brighter hot pinks. Either way, it works.

Refer back to my original Water Marble Nail Art post for steps and other pictures.


Nail polishes I used (I only used 2):
Sephora by OPI's "Kitty Loves Black" (A black color with blue sparkle)
Essie's "Mamba" (A classy neural pink)


At least one nail design on each hand was damaged unfortunately but from far away it did not make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment