Saturday, August 20, 2011

Nail Polish Haul - 8/20/11


Ahh!!! It's finally here! My order from Zoya! From now on I'm going to report on any of the new Zoya deals that involve getting free nail polish. It's the only time I order from Zoya.com. This time, I was able to get 3 Zoya nail polishes for the price of one (price includes shipping). Since I was able to freely choose each and everyone of these nail polishes, I can not wait to do a NOTD for each of these this fall.

(Click Images Below to Enlarge)
Here are the nail polishes (from left to right)^:
Cynthia - A dark, smoky peacock teal with light shimmer. The first fall color I saw and had to have.
Marina - A blue-grey color with a metallic finish. I definitely do not own a metallic shade like this!
Bela - A milky, creamy, light baby pink color. Oh Bela, you are adorable. And having been featured in Black Swan (Don't believe me? Here's a pic!), I had to have you.


(A closer look; with flash)

For a closer look at any of these nail polishes, just click on their names. This will redirect you to their page on Zoya's website. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment