Saturday, August 13, 2011

Nail Of The Day - Essie's "Sand Tropez"


Click any images below to enlarge.

Two coats + Seche Vite top coat


Over the past month I have purchased many Essie nail polishes. Four Essie nail polishes to be exact. This is one of the four I will be doing NOTDs on and it's called Sand Tropez. I've heard of this one from many beauty bloggers and youtubers.

As for the formulation, I consider it to be one of the "hits" from Essie since their nail polishes are very much hit and miss. Sand Tropez is not streaky, not too goopy, and with one coat of Seche Vite, dries within a minute or so while leaving great shine.



I purchased this bottle of Sand Tropez on clearance at Target (2 dollar cheaper). Essie is also available at Walmart and RiteAid.

No comments:

Post a Comment