Today's color is from the Muppets Collection that came out in 2011 along with the movie (which was a hilariously cute movie btw) and is called Warm and Fozzie. Of course, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that this color is inspired by Kermit the Frog! ...... Oh. It's Fozzie Bear? Wacka wacka!
- The formulation in excellent. The color and shimmer evenly spread out on the first swipe and is very easy to work with.
- Each layer of this color, I find, dries quickly.
- Warm and Fozzie reaches opacity in just 2 coats.
- Indoors, within the shade, Warm and Fozzie's darker bronze color really shows more than the shimmer. Outside, in the sun, the lighter yellowy shimmer completely takes over, looking lighter and brighter. In the sun is when Warm and Fozzie truly glows.
- This color looks great just sheer or opaque. One sheer layer gives your nails a bit of a light shimmery bronze color without looking dark like the opaque swatches below. The sheer look was so beautiful I almost just left my nails the way they were after one layer. You might even be able to pull this neutral polish off at work....might.
- Due to how warm the color is I would definitely see this color be very flattering on warmer skin tones.
- Since Warm and Fozzie is a shimmery color, it would be one of the harder nail polishes to remove with just normal nail polish remover.
- I do not know if this color would necessarily be flattering on really cool, pale skin since Warm and Fozzie is a contrasting warm color with a shimmery finish to boot.
|In natural bright lighting.|
Even though this collection is not available anymore, you can still easily find this on Amazon. Just type in "Warm and Fozzie by OPI" and there you go! Thanks for stopping by!