Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nail Of The Day - Essie's "School Of Hard Rocks"

Click on any image to enlarge
(flash)
(natural light)

"School Of Hard Rocks" is apart of Essie's 2011 Winter Collection. This is a color reminds me of a military color that looks more green or blue depending on the lighting. Under flash photography, this polish shows up more green. But under natural lighting, the polish leans towards blue.

As for the formulation, "School Of Hard Rocks" is creamy and opaque. Like most nail polishes, it only takes two coats to achieve the color from the bottle. And I placed a coat of Seche Vite on top for a high gloss shine.
Out of the whole Essie Winter collection this year I feel this color was the most unique since the rest were similar to nail polish colors I already have in my collection. I especially love how it stands out against any of my black wardrobe.

Essie can be found online or in Target, Walmart, or RiteAid stores.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I really love nailart! Your blog is really inspiring and made me want to do nailart again =) So I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete