Happy Holidays Blogger & Blog-viewing peeps! I’ll see you soon with a new post. I'm pretty excited to blog with the new blogger post settings which makes posts much easier to create. Here's to the new year! See you in 2013.
What I’ve Learned This Year:
- I now feel like a I am sort of a Disneyland expert with the amount of times I've gone this past year.
- Congress sucks.
- Nursing is becoming more of a definite reality.
- I learned how to guide children and why I like being around them so much.
- I learned the origin of the word, OK (Thank you, Silver Linings Playbook).
- I know the highs and lows of having a kitten after taking care of 3 abandoned ones for a couple of weeks.
- But I learned that even with all the hard work involved, I'm a fully realized cat lover and want to give one a permanent home with me in the near future.
- With the many people who have tragically died this past year, whether in my family or on the news, I truly feel I've gotten the concept of how short life can be and to just enjoy it to the fullest. Don't sweat the small bullshit and just keep doing you.