Sunday, October 2, 2011

Halloween Nails #1 - Bloody Nails

(Click any image to enlarge)

It's October! And Halloween is just around the corner! I thought I would kick things off with a Halloween nail design I got from the lovely AndreasChoice on Youtube. It was a great design so I had to share it with any of you who have not seen the video.

What you will need:
  • dark, red nail polish
  • clear top coat polish
  • dotting tool
  • piece of paper
Video tutorial (not mine) is included down below.


(right hand, natural light)


(left hand, natural light)



(with flash)


(w/o flash)
I will try to do a couple of original Halloween nail designs and do a picture tutorial for each one this month, including one that has to do with my Halloween costume! Stay tuned & thanks for stopping by!



Credit goes to AndreasChoice for the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment